Dental implants can do so much for you and your smile. Dental implants replace missing teeth, complete your smile and restore normal tooth functioning. Additionally, dental implants look completely natural so they blend in with the surrounding teeth. The dentists at 1st Choice Dental Care in Woodstock, Marietta, and Kennesaw, GA can help you decide if dental implants are right for you.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a permanent option for replacing missing teeth and their roots. Dental implants consist of an implant, an abutment, and a crown. The metal implant, placed below the gum line, is anchored to the jaw bone and acts as the tooth root. Anchoring the implant to the jaw bone ensures it will remain in place permanently. The crown, usually made from a porcelain or ceramic material, is installed above the gums and replaces the missing tooth. The abutment connects the implant and crown. Your Woodstock, Marietta and Kennesaw dentist can install dental implants for you.
Benefits of Dental Implants
There are many benefits to selecting dental implants as your choice for replacement of missing teeth. The benefits of dental implants include:
- Installation is permanent and they will not come loose or fall out.
- There is no need to use messy adhesives daily to hold the implants in place.
- They look completely natural and blend in with the surrounding teeth.
- Normal biting and chewing functions are restored.
- Regain a complete smile with no gaps from missing teeth.
- Experience a boost in confidence with a full smile.
If you are missing some of your natural teeth, dental implants can do so much for you. Both your smile and normal tooth functioning can be restored. Your dentists at 1st Choice Dental Care can install dental implants for you. To schedule an appointment at one of the three locations in Kennesaw, Woodstock or Marietta, GA, call (678) 293-8773.