Infection control has always been a top priority for our practices and you have probably noticed this during your visits to our offices. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, you are both safe and comfortable. We have been working diligently to add additional measures to ensure your safety and the safety of our team.
Our offices follow infection control recommendations made by the ADA, CDC and OSHA. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new infection control guidance.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect you and our team.
- We ask that all patients wear a mask (even if you are fully vaccinated)
- We will ask that only the person receiving treatment enter the office while family members or friends remain in the car to reduce the number of patients in the reception area
- Scheduling will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
- We are now using a whole office air purification system that uses cold plasm technology to kill bacteria and viruses (highest MERV rating the system will allow)
- We have treated the offices with MicroShield 360 which immediately kills then prevents future pathogens from living on treated surfaces
- We have added high volume suction devices to further decrease the amount of aerosols
- We have added/upgraded various personal protection equipment such as N95/KN95 masks and face shields
- We have reduced clutter from countertops and magazines from reception in an attempt to eliminate hard to clean areas
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe.